Fukuoka Shipbuilding launched a chemical tanker being built for Utkilen subsidiary Stream Tankers at its shipyard on November 26.
The 147- by 24-metre, 19,900DWT vessel, which has been named Stream Baltic, is scheduled for delivery in 2019. It will be a sister vessel to Stream Arctic which was delivered earlier this year.
Two other sister ships are in various stages of construction at Fukuoka Shipbuilding.
- Onezhsky Shipbuilding lays keel of third Project HB600 self-propelled barge
- Hukkelberg delivers fish farm crew boat to Marine Harvest
- MOL and Uniper to jointly develop FSRU
- Solstad Offshore inks long-term contract with Total for Far Sleipner
- Mitsubishi Shipbuilding christens seventh LPG carrier for Astomos Energy