Fukuoka Shipbuilding launched a chemical tanker being built for Utkilen subsidiary Stream Tankers at its shipyard on November 26.
The 147- by 24-metre, 19,900DWT vessel, which has been named Stream Baltic, is scheduled for delivery in 2019. It will be a sister vessel to Stream Arctic which was delivered earlier this year.
Two other sister ships are in various stages of construction at Fukuoka Shipbuilding.
- Synergy Group takes delivery of 20,000TEU newbuild
- Zeamarine christens newest crane vessel
Stream Tankers’ second 19,900DWT ship embarks on delivery voyage
in Tanker World
Cruise ship captain suspended after testing positive for alcohol following collision
Norled to build hydrogen-electric Ro-Pax
in Ro-Pax World
Latest from Nelson E. Dela Cruz
- Vessel involved in human smuggling runs aground off Palawan, Philippines
- Rodman and Aqualiner sign catamaran ferry contract
- Navantia cuts first steel of lead ship of new Saudi corvette class
- TSB report states crew fatigue led to 2017 Ocean Monarch incident
- Construction vessel Toisa Pegasus joins Subsea 7 fleet