Hyundai Samho Heavy Industries recently secured a contract to deliver two 174,000-cubic-metre LNG carriers to Consolidated Marine Management (CMM) of Greece.
The contract has an estimated value of US$370 million.
The vessels will be delivered starting in 2021.
- Greek authorities seize Libya-bound ship carrying drugs worth US$113 million
- US federal court fines Greece’s Navimax US$2 million for illegal oil discharge
- Newbuild frigate delivered to Royal Thai Navy
- Diana Shipping signs time charter contract with Koch
- Three LNG carriers added to Samsung Heavy Industries’ 2018 orderbook