CSSC Chengxi Shipbuilding delivered a newbuild 18,600-tonne chemical tanker to Swedish shipping company Ektank on October 29.
EK-Stream is the second 18,600-tonne chemical tanker delivered by CSSC Chengxi to Ektank.
The DNV GL-classed ship has a length of 154 metres, a width of 23.75 metres, and a depth of 13.1 metres.
Latest from Nelson E. Dela Cruz
- Vessel involved in human smuggling runs aground off Palawan, Philippines
- Rodman and Aqualiner sign catamaran ferry contract
- Navantia cuts first steel of lead ship of new Saudi corvette class
- TSB report states crew fatigue led to 2017 Ocean Monarch incident
- Construction vessel Toisa Pegasus joins Subsea 7 fleet