CSSC Chengxi Shipbuilding delivered a newbuild 18,600-tonne chemical tanker to Swedish shipping company Ektank on October 29.
EK-Stream is the second 18,600-tonne chemical tanker delivered by CSSC Chengxi to Ektank.
The DNV GL-classed ship has a length of 154 metres, a width of 23.75 metres, and a depth of 13.1 metres.
- Jianglong launches first of three patrol boats for CMSA's Fujian branch
Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
in Ro-Pax World
- Chinese Academy of Sciences' newest vessel floated out
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fifth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Jiangsu Zhenjiang delivers ice-class tug to Tangshan operator
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy