CSSC Chengxi Shipbuilding delivered a newbuild 18,600-tonne chemical tanker to Swedish shipping company Ektank on October 29.
EK-Stream is the second 18,600-tonne chemical tanker delivered by CSSC Chengxi to Ektank.
The DNV GL-classed ship has a length of 154 metres, a width of 23.75 metres, and a depth of 13.1 metres.
Latest from Nelson E. Dela Cruz
- UK Hydrographic Office contributes to autonomous navigation study
- Saudi Arabian Military Industries launches joint venture with Navantia
- Royal IHC launches world’s largest cutter suction dredger for DEME
- Construction begins on new research vessel for Oregon State University
- Additional work for Solstad Offshore in Brazil