Hanjin Heavy Industries and Construction Philippines (HHIC-Phil) delivered a 300,000DWT very large crude oil carrier (VLCC) at the Subic Freeport Zone facility on Tuesday, October 9.
Named TRF Horten, it is the fourth VLCC to be delivered by HHIC-Phil.
TRF Horten is 321.92 metres long and 60 metres wide. It is powered by a MAN 7G80ME-C9.2 engine.
- Naming ceremony held for world’s first Arctic condensate tanker
Grimaldi Group takes delivery of newbuild PCTC
in PCTC World
- Philippines’ NGCP awards €100 million submarine cable contract to Nexans
- Project UT755L3X crane vessel joins Dragon Oil fleet
Furetank takes delivery of LNG-fueled newbuild
in Tanker World
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west