Flex LNG took delivery of Flex Rainbow from Samsung Heavy Industries on July 9, 2018.
Flex Rainbow is the company's fourth LNG carrier on the water while four LNG carriers are currently under construction.
The ship has a capacity of 174,000 cubic metres.
Flex Rainbow has commenced a time charter with an unnamed major European energy company.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Belgium orders new research vessel
- VESSEL REVIEW | Klara 1 – High quality for high pressure times
- VESSEL REVIEW | Fathom – Canadian resort's new taxi/tourist boat
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raiymbek Batyr – Part of a six-vessel tug fleet for Khazakstan
- VLCC equipped with sail propulsion system completes sea trials