Samsung Heavy Industries has revealed it has an LNG carrier under construction for an unknown European ship-owner.
SHI has contracted GTT to design the tanks for the ship.
Delivery of the 174,000m3 LNG carrier is planned for the third quarter 2020
Last modified onTuesday, 17 July 2018 17:27
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | John Duigan – King Island’s new purpose-built landing craft
- Philippine Coast Guard commissions first two 24m patrol boats
- VESSEL REVIEW | Cap de Fer – Vittoria Shipyard returns to tug building
- CMA CGM containership crashes into dock near Mumbai
- Karstensens delivers pelagic trawler to Irish owner