Ocean Yield has taken delivery of a newbuilding Suezmax crude tanker from Samsung Heavy Industries' shipyard in South Korea.
Nordic Aquarius commenced a 10-year bareboat charter to Nordic American Tankers upon delivery.
The 150,000DWT ship will be used for worldwide trading, with its first voyage expected to be from the Singapore area to Western Europe.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Belgium orders new research vessel
- VESSEL REVIEW | Klara 1 – High quality for high pressure times
- VESSEL REVIEW | Fathom – Canadian resort's new taxi/tourist boat
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raiymbek Batyr – Part of a six-vessel tug fleet for Khazakstan
- VLCC equipped with sail propulsion system completes sea trials