Ocean Yield has taken delivery of a newbuilding Suezmax crude tanker from Samsung Heavy Industries' shipyard in South Korea.
Nordic Aquarius commenced a 10-year bareboat charter to Nordic American Tankers upon delivery.
The 150,000DWT ship will be used for worldwide trading, with its first voyage expected to be from the Singapore area to Western Europe.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy