Damen Shipyards is scheduled to deliver an inland coastal tanker to Navios South American Logistics by the end of the month.
The 5,000DWT Elena H will make her maiden voyage from the Netherlands to Argentina on her own keel, where she will remain permanently in local waters.
Instead of installing a ballast water management system for the single trip, Damen will supply the ship with clean D2-standard ballast water for the single trip.
Navios Logistics is a subsidiary of Navios Maritime. Following the delivery of Elena H, Navios Logistics will have eight product tankers in its fleet.
- Neptune Marine wins DBB Salvage order for two multi-purpose workboats
- Thirty rescued after trawler collision off Argentina
- JERA and NYK joint venture takes delivery of Kawasaki-built LNG carrier
- Navantia unveils bid for Dutch submarine replacement tender
- Naming ceremony held for Sendo Shipping’s new containerhip