International Seaways has completed the acquisition of six 300,000DWT VLCCs from Euronav.
The six vessels include five 2016-built VLCCs and one 2015-built VLCC, each constructed by Shanghai Waigaoqiao Shipbuilding.
The vessels were bought for US$434 million.
- Massachusetts fishing company management, trawler captain fined US$511,000 for pollution violations
FTA awards US$32.8 million in federal grant funding for nationwide ferry service improvements
- US Coast Guard, good Samaritans rescue distressed fishermen off Palau
Construction begins on Washington Island Ferry Line's largest vessel
in Ro-Pax World
Ponant to acquire Paul Gauguin Cruises
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic