Monaco-based GasLog has celebrated the naming of its latest LNG Carrier GasLog Genoa at Samsung Heavy Industries, South Korea.
The 174,000 cubic-metre LNG vessel was delivered on March 29.
The 293-metre by 45.8-metre, Bermuda-flagged carrier was part of an order placed in May 2014.
GasLog Genoa has been contracted on a long-term charter by Shell.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west
- VESSEL REVIEW | Njord Zenith – BMT’s new crewboat for Njord Offshore
- Australia set to stop northern summer sheep exports
- VESSEL REVIEW | Sea Express II – SeaCat Ships’ new 29-metre Caribbean eco-ferry