Monaco-based GasLog has celebrated the naming of its latest LNG Carrier GasLog Genoa at Samsung Heavy Industries, South Korea.
The 174,000 cubic-metre LNG vessel was delivered on March 29.
The 293-metre by 45.8-metre, Bermuda-flagged carrier was part of an order placed in May 2014.
GasLog Genoa has been contracted on a long-term charter by Shell.
- Höegh LNG executes 18-month interim time charter with Cheniere
- Samsung Heavy Industries delivers world's largest containership to MSC
- COLUMN | Four things the oil and gas industry must change [Offshore Accounts]
- HST Sofia deployed for Shell contract
- Subsea 7 awarded Saudi Arabia and UK EPCI contracts