Bulgarian shipping company Navibulgar has contracted four Bluetech handymax bulk carriers from the Yangzijiang Group with an option for two more.
The ships will have a length of 190 metres, maximum draught of 10.8 metres, a deadweight tonnage of 45,000 tonnes, a large hold volume for its class, and ice class 1C.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Belgium orders new research vessel
- VESSEL REVIEW | Klara 1 – High quality for high pressure times
- VESSEL REVIEW | Fathom – Canadian resort's new taxi/tourist boat
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raiymbek Batyr – Part of a six-vessel tug fleet for Khazakstan
- VLCC equipped with sail propulsion system completes sea trials