Jiangsu Hantong Ship Heavy Industry launched the bulk carrier Kendra Oldendorff on Thursday, August 15.
The vessel is the fifth in a series of 82,000DWT bulk carriers ordered by Oldendorff Carriers from Jiangsu Hantong.
Once completed, Kendra Oldendorff will have an LOA of 229 metres, a moulded beam of 32.26 metres, and a depth of 20.05 metres.
- Jianglong launches first of three patrol boats for CMSA's Fujian branch
Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
in Ro-Pax World
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
- Chinese Academy of Sciences' newest vessel floated out
Meyer Werft cuts steel for AIDA Cruises' second LNG-fueled ship
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy