United Shipbuilding Corporation's (USC) Krasnoye Sormovo Shipyard has launched the first of 11 Project RSD59 dry cargo vessels ordered by local shipowner GTLK.
Named Pola Kharita, the vessel has a length of 140.88 metres, a beam of 17 metres, a depth of six metres, a maximum draught of 4.53 metres, two cargo holds, and a maximum endurance of 20 days.
Pola Kharita is scheduled to undergo sea trials and mooring trials prior to delivery to GTLK.
Russia bans Norwegian cruise ship from sailing through Arctic waters
- Builder's trials begin for Russia's new Project 636.3 sub
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic
Sinanju inks time charter agreement for Singapore's first LNG dual-fuel powered bunker tanker
in Tanker World
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fifth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy