Diana Shipping, through a separate wholly-owned subsidiary, has signed a memorandum of agreement to sell the 2004-built bulk carrier Thetis to an unaffiliated third party.
The Panamax vessel carries a sale price of US$6.4 million before commissions.
Thetis is scheduled to be delivered to its new owners on July 31 this year.
- Diana Shipping bulker chartered by HK's Ausca
- Capital Product Partners secures MSC long-term charters for two containerships
- Diana Shipping awarded Uniper time charter contract
- Ship operator, two crew face federal charges in US in water pollution case involving dumping of oily waste
- Italian joint venture acquires majority stake in Greece's Zouros