Diana Shipping, through a separate wholly-owned subsidiary, has entered into an agreement with SwissMarine Services for one of its Capesize dry bulk vessels.
The charter has a period of eight to nine months and commenced on Wednesday, June 5.
The subject of the charter is P S Palios, a 179,134DWT vessel built in 2013.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy