Athens-based Diana Shipping, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, has signed a memorandum of agreement to sell the 2004-built Panamax bulk carrier Erato to an unaffiliated third party for US$7 million.
The 74,500DWT ship is slated to be handed over to its new owners by June 10.
The sale of Erato and the previously announced sale of Dione will reduce Diana Shipping’s Panamax bulk fleet to 17 vessels.
- Diana Shipping bulker chartered by HK's Ausca
- Capital Product Partners secures MSC long-term charters for two containerships
- Diana Shipping awarded Uniper time charter contract
- Ship operator, two crew face federal charges in US in water pollution case involving dumping of oily waste
- Italian joint venture acquires majority stake in Greece's Zouros