United Shipbuilding Corporation’s (USC) Krasnoye Sormovo yard has launched a new Project RSD59 cargo ship being built for Pola Rise.
Named Idel 2, it is the second of four Project RSD59 ships ordered by Pola Rise from Kasnoye Sormovo.
The ship will be delivered in May following completion of mooring and sea trials.
- Three killed, three injured in Russian tanker explosion
- Sovcomflot extends charter for survey ship Vyacheslav Tikhonov
- Russian and Chinese firms form hydrocarbon shipping joint venture
- Jiangsu Hantong launches first 38,000DWT tanker for Carl Büttner
- Onomichi Dockyard launches second 50,000DWT product tanker for Itochu