Hudong Zhonghua Shipbuilding recently completed the initial sea trials of Zea Focus, the fifth 13,000-tonne heavy lift crane vessel in a series ordered by Zeamarine of Germany.
Tested during the trials were the vessel’s endurance and fuel consumption.
Zea Focus will undergo another round of sea trials following installation and hoisting tests of its crane.
- Jianglong launches first of three patrol boats for CMSA's Fujian branch
Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
in Ro-Pax World
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
- Chinese Academy of Sciences' newest vessel floated out
Meyer Werft cuts steel for AIDA Cruises' second LNG-fueled ship
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy