Guangzhou Shipyard International has delivered a newbuild very large ore carrier (VLOC) to Berge Bulk of Singapore.
The 300,000DWT ship, named Berge Logan, is the largest bulk carrier in terms of deadweight to be built in Southern China.
The ship has an LOA of 327 metres, a width of 57 metres, a depth of 28.7 metres, a design draught of 21.4 metres, and six cargo holds.
BOOK REVIEW | China’s Maritime Gray Zone Operations
in Book Reviews
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fourth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Unmanned vehicles to be deployed on Singapore’s MRCVs
- Jan De Nul launches fourth ultra-low emission vessel
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding