Royal Boskalis Westminster has been awarded a contract for the transportation of a large number of modules for a North American LNG export facility.
The contract value amounts to approximately US$55 million with additional options for extensions worth up to US$30 million.
The scope of work includes the logistical management and transportation of various large modules from a fabrication yard in China to the facility in North America.
The contract ties up two high-end open-stern heavy transport vessels commencing in the second quarter of 2021 through to the end of the third quarter of 2022.
- Oldendorff orders self-unloading bulker pair from CSSC Chengxi Shipbuilding
- Neptune Marine wins DBB Salvage order for two multi-purpose workboats
- Thirty rescued after trawler collision off Argentina
- Land acquisition for new KS&EW shipyard gets Pakistan PM approval
- Jiangnan Shipyard begins construction of LNG-FRU for Gasfin