Hudong-Zhonghua Shipbuilding held a naming ceremony on Friday, January 11, for a new heavy lift crane vessel that the company is currently building for German ship operator Zeamarine.
Zea Fast is the third 13,000-tonne heavy lift crane vessel ordered by Zeamarine from Hudong-Zhonghua.
The DNV GL-classed vessel has a length of 150 metres and a width of 26 metres.
Sinanju inks time charter agreement for Singapore's first LNG dual-fuel powered bunker tanker
in Tanker World
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fifth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Jiangsu Zhenjiang delivers ice-class tug to Tangshan operator
- Chinese longliner catches fire off Tuvalu
- Port of Hamburg achieves 4.1 per cent growth in cargo throughput in 1H2019
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic