Taizhou Kouan Shipbuilding has signed two separate contracts in the month of December 2018 for the construction of bulk carriers for two different Chinese operators.
The first contract was signed with Nanjing Liangjiang Shipping for two 60,000-tonne vessels while the second contract was signed with Shanghai Ganglu Shipping for two 56,000-tonne vessels.
The bulk carriers for Nanjing Liangjing will measure 199.98 by 34 metres while the vessels for Shanghai Ganglu will measure 199.9 by 32.26 metres.
SHI bags order for 10 LNG-fueled crude carriers
in Tanker World
- Jianglong launches first of three patrol boats for CMSA's Fujian branch
- Chinese Academy of Sciences' newest vessel floated out
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fifth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Jiangsu Zhenjiang delivers ice-class tug to Tangshan operator
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy