Two bulk carriers being built by CSSC Chengxi Shipbuilding for Bank of Communications Financial Leasing were officially named in a ceremony held on Wednesday, December 26.
The third and fourth 82,000-tonne vessels of a 10-vessel order placed by Bank of Communications have been named JY Lake and JY River, respectively.
Each bulk carrier will have a length of 229 metres and a width of 32 metres.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds