Onezhsky Shipbuilding held a keel-laying ceremony for the third self-propelled barge under Project HB600 on Friday, December 14.
The barge will have a length of 56.1 metres, a width of 11.2 metres, a draught of 2.92 metres, a cargo hold capacity of 600 cubic metres, a crew of three, and a displacement of 1,540 tonnes. Two 350kW engines will give the vessel a speed of 8.2 knots.
Delivery to FSUE Rosmorport is scheduled for September 2020.
- Three killed, three injured in Russian tanker explosion
- Sovcomflot extends charter for survey ship Vyacheslav Tikhonov
- Russian and Chinese firms form hydrocarbon shipping joint venture
- Jiangsu Hantong launches first 38,000DWT tanker for Carl Büttner
- Onomichi Dockyard launches second 50,000DWT product tanker for Itochu