The pure car and truck carrier (PCTC) Grande Torino was delivered to Grimaldi Group on November 28 at the Chinese shipyard of Yangfan in Zhoushan.
This is the first of seven PCTCs in a series order by Grimaldi from Yangfan.
Grande Torino has a length of 199.9 metres, a width of 36.45 metres, a gross tonnage of 65,255 tonnes, and a speed of 19 knots.
The vessel can transport up to 7,600 cars on four vehicle decks.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic