United Shipbuilding Corporation’s Astrakhan Shipbuilding Production Association recently delivered a Project UT755L3X multi-purpose crane vessel to Dragon Oil of Turkmenistan.
Named Palwan, the vessel will support the offshore platforms in the Turkmen sector of the Caspian Sea shelf.
The vessel has a length of 77.75 metres, a width of 16 metres, a depth of seven metres, and a draught of five metres. The crane can lift up to 100 tonnes.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds