United Shipbuilding Corporation’s Astrakhan Shipbuilding Production Association recently delivered a Project UT755L3X multi-purpose crane vessel to Dragon Oil of Turkmenistan.
Named Palwan, the vessel will support the offshore platforms in the Turkmen sector of the Caspian Sea shelf.
The vessel has a length of 77.75 metres, a width of 16 metres, a depth of seven metres, and a draught of five metres. The crane can lift up to 100 tonnes.
- Onezhsky Shipbuilding lays keel of third Project HB600 self-propelled barge
- Russian Navy oceanographic vessel Akademik Alexandrov begins sea trials
- USC to build additional Project 11711 landing ships
- First Karakurt-class corvette delivered to Russian Navy
- Finland’s Containerships takes delivery of first LNG-powered vessel