Diana Shipping will sell its 2001-built Panamax dry bulk carrier Triton to an unaffiliated third party.
Delivery to the new owner will take place no later than January 7, 2019.
The transaction has a sale price of US$7.35 million before commissions.
Triton has an LOA of 225.01 metres, a width of 32.3 metres, and a gross displacement of 40,570 tonnes.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy