Diana Shipping will sell its 2001-built Panamax dry bulk carrier Triton to an unaffiliated third party.
Delivery to the new owner will take place no later than January 7, 2019.
The transaction has a sale price of US$7.35 million before commissions.
Triton has an LOA of 225.01 metres, a width of 32.3 metres, and a gross displacement of 40,570 tonnes.
Latest from Nelson E. Dela Cruz
- Vessel involved in human smuggling runs aground off Palawan, Philippines
- Rodman and Aqualiner sign catamaran ferry contract
- Navantia cuts first steel of lead ship of new Saudi corvette class
- TSB report states crew fatigue led to 2017 Ocean Monarch incident
- Construction vessel Toisa Pegasus joins Subsea 7 fleet