Jiangsu Zhenjiang Shipyard launched a new 48,500DWT bulk carrier on Friday, October 12.
The vessel, which has been named Top Elegance, is the fourth 48,500DWT ship in a series built by Zhenjiang.
Top Elegance will be operated by Topsheen Shipping upon delivery.
- Wuchang Shipbuilding launches submersible mothership
- Pakistan Navy’s newest survey ship launched
Naming ceremony held for Proman Shipping’s newest methanol carrier
in Tanker World
TT-Line and Jinling Shipyard sign contract for LNG-powered Ro-Pax
in Ro-Pax World
OPINION | Indonesia has a stake in US/Australian Lombrum plans too
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west