Jiangsu Zhenjiang Shipyard launched a new 48,500DWT bulk carrier on Friday, October 12.
The vessel, which has been named Top Elegance, is the fourth 48,500DWT ship in a series built by Zhenjiang.
Top Elegance will be operated by Topsheen Shipping upon delivery.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Future amphibious assault ship USS Tripoli completes builder's trials
- South Korean bulker boarded by pirates in South China Sea
- Saipem tapped to build wind farm offshore Saudi Arabia
- Hapag Lloyd, ONE to launch Middle East-India-Africa service
- Taiwan's first locally-built windfarm barge sails on maiden voyage