Jiangsu Zhenjiang Shipyard launched a new 48,500DWT bulk carrier on Friday, October 12.
The vessel, which has been named Top Elegance, is the fourth 48,500DWT ship in a series built by Zhenjiang.
Top Elegance will be operated by Topsheen Shipping upon delivery.
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fourth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Sentinel Marine unveils first images of new ERRV trio
- PLAN decommissions four Type 051 destroyers