Star Bulk Carriers has taken delivery of ER Brighton, a dry bulk cargo vessel built in 2010.
Renamed Star Bright, the vessel was purchased from an undisclosed entity affiliated with ER Capital Holding.
The vessel has an LOA of 187.8 metres and a width of 32.29 metres.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance
- VESSEL REVIEW | Harald – Flexible landing craft for Stockholm archipelago