Star Bulk Carriers has taken delivery of ER Brighton, a dry bulk cargo vessel built in 2010.
Renamed Star Bright, the vessel was purchased from an undisclosed entity affiliated with ER Capital Holding.
The vessel has an LOA of 187.8 metres and a width of 32.29 metres.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west