Star Bulk Carriers has taken delivery of ER Brighton, a dry bulk cargo vessel built in 2010.
Renamed Star Bright, the vessel was purchased from an undisclosed entity affiliated with ER Capital Holding.
The vessel has an LOA of 187.8 metres and a width of 32.29 metres.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding