Mitsui E&S Shipbuilding delivered New Champ, a 66,000DWT bulk carrier, on October 3.
New Champ Shipping will operate the Liberia-flagged vessel.
New Champ has a length of 199.99 metres, a width of 36 metres, a moulded depth of 18.45 metres, a service speed of 14.5 knots, and a crew of 24.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Amelia and Johan – Purpose built cats boost Hawaii’s scuba diving charter industry
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance