Mitsui E&S Shipbuilding delivered New Champ, a 66,000DWT bulk carrier, on October 3.
New Champ Shipping will operate the Liberia-flagged vessel.
New Champ has a length of 199.99 metres, a width of 36 metres, a moulded depth of 18.45 metres, a service speed of 14.5 knots, and a crew of 24.
- Bouchard Transportation takes delivery of ATB
- Wreckage of WWII aircraft carrier Wasp discovered in Coral Sea
- JMU delivers Panamax bulker Selina H
- Namura Shipbuilding delivers LPG carrier Hourai Maru
- Nippon Foundation-GEBCO Seabed 2030 Project and Five Deeps Expedition form partnership for survey work