Russia’s Lotos Shipyard has been awarded a construction contract for two Project 7514 non-self-propelled cargo barges.
The vessels are expected to be delivered to Goznak Leasing in the spring of 2019.
Each barge will have a length of 75 metres, a width of 13.5 metres, a depth of four metres, a displacement of 2,540 tonnes, and a payload of 1,995 tonnes.
- TOR Group to build Robert Allan-designed tug trio for Ghana operator
- Navantia to build five new frigates for Spanish Navy
Oma Baatbyggeri and Norled sign contract for third passenger catamaran
- Med Marine secures Italian tug order
- Hyundai Heavy Industries to build frigate pair for South Korean Navy
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west