Jiangsu Zhenjiang Shipyard held a steel-cutting ceremony for two new Ro-Ro vessels on Tuesday, September 25.
The ships were designed by China Shipbuilding Industry (Group) Company Number 708 Research Institute.
These will be delivered to Shanghai Ansheng Automotive Shipping upon completion.
The vessels will incorporate environment-friendly, energy-saving features.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- BP oil rig voyage to North Sea repeatedly hindered by protesters
- VESSEL REVIEW | Ada Clara – Ultra-luxurious multi-role fishing vessel for Western Australia
- Burnham-on-Sea RNLI christens newest lifeboat
- Wight Shipyard launches new windfarm support vessel series
- Matson christens first Kanaloa-class Con-Ro