Jiangsu Zhenjiang Shipyard held a steel-cutting ceremony for two new Ro-Ro vessels on Tuesday, September 25.
The ships were designed by China Shipbuilding Industry (Group) Company Number 708 Research Institute.
These will be delivered to Shanghai Ansheng Automotive Shipping upon completion.
The vessels will incorporate environment-friendly, energy-saving features.
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fifth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Jiangsu Zhenjiang delivers ice-class tug to Tangshan operator
- Chinese longliner catches fire off Tuvalu
- Caspian Offshore Construction takes delivery of Damen ice-class tug
- Zhongshan Water Administration's newest vessel to patrol Dawan district