Navios Maritime took delivery of the Navios Altair I, a 2006-built, 74,475DWT Panamax vessel on June 7, 2018.
As previously announced, the vessel was acquired for a price of US$11.0 million.
The vessel is chartered out at a net rate of US$9,844 per day until November 2018.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Amelia and Johan – Purpose built cats boost Hawaii’s scuba diving charter industry
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance