Navios Maritime took delivery of the Navios Altair I, a 2006-built, 74,475DWT Panamax vessel on June 7, 2018.
As previously announced, the vessel was acquired for a price of US$11.0 million.
The vessel is chartered out at a net rate of US$9,844 per day until November 2018.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines’ first missile-capable frigate to be launched on May 23
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fourth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Viking wins Norwegian Police Service patrol boat contract
- New fireboat delivered to Rabun County, Georgia