JT Cement, a joint venture between KGJ Cement Holdings and Erik Thun, has ordered a new cement carrier from Ferus Smit Shipyard.
The project will be handled by the MF Shipping Group with support from KGJS's project department and KGJC's cargo handling team.
The vessel will have a capacity of 8,000 DWT.
The ship will be the sister vessel of JT’s Greenland, and will be delivered in July 2019.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Amelia and Johan – Purpose built cats boost Hawaii’s scuba diving charter industry
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance