Athens-based shipowner Capital Product Partners has entered into long-term charters with MSC for the containerships Agamemnon (pictured) and Archimidis.
The charters for Agamemnon and Archimidis are expected to commence in the third and fourth quarters of 2019, respectively, upon completion of the vessels' previously announced scrubber installations and passing of special surveys.
Both charters are set to expire at the earliest in February 2024.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
- Turkey abandons salvage efforts on sunken cargo ship
- NTSB cites overloading, poor stability assessment in fatal fishing boat capsizing
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
- Prosafe platform gets fourth contract extension under Equinor