CMA CGM Group has launched a new division specifically dedicated to temperature-controlled shipping of pharmaceutical products.
Called the Reefer Pharma division, it will provide 24/7 monitoring of cargo from the group’s headquarters in Marseilles as well as aboard ships and from operational centres in Singapore and Miami.
Safety procedures to protect pharmaceutical goods while in transit include the use of new containers to minimise the risk of external contamination, continuous temperature and humidity control, and regular inspections of CMA CGM subcontractors and facilities throughout the supply chain.
- Europe's first dredger to undergo dual-fuel LNG/MGO conversion returns to work
- UAE to proceed with Gowind-class corvette acquisition
- K Line bulker to be fitted with Airbus' kite propulsion technology
- Three dead after lifeboat capsizes in Les Sables-d'Olonne
- Damen completes conversion work on DEME Offshore jack-up