Yang Fan Shipyard in Zhoushan has delivered a newbuild 2,250TEU reefer containership to Seatrade Reefer Chartering.
The vessel, named Seatrade Green, is the fifth in a planned six Colour-class reefer ships ordered by Seatrade.
It has a length of 185 metres, a width of 30 metres, a design draught of nine metres, and three 45-tonne cranes.
Seatrade Green is on time charter with CMA CGM along with sister ships Seatrade Orange, Seatrade Red, Seatrade White, and Seatrade Blue.
BOOK REVIEW | China’s Maritime Gray Zone Operations
in Book Reviews
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fourth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Sentinel Marine unveils first images of new ERRV trio
- DEME awarded Hornsea Two contract for foundation and turbine installation
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding