Seatrade Reefer Chartering has taken delivery of Orange Sea, a second freezer carrier in a series built by Guangxin Shipbuilding and Heavy Industry and designed by Netherlands-based Groot Ship Design.
The vessel has a length of 115 metres, a width of 18 metres, and over 8,700 cubic metres of cargo space.
The newbuild reefer joins sister ship Orange Spirit, which was delivered in December, in the Seatrade fleet.
The company is slated to acquire two more Orange-class vessels in future.
BOOK REVIEW | China’s Maritime Gray Zone Operations
in Book Reviews
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fourth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Jan De Nul launches fourth ultra-low emission vessel
- Sentinel Marine unveils first images of new ERRV trio
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding