Hanjin Heavy Industries and Construction Philippines (HHIC-Phil) delivered a 20,600TEU containership to French shipping company CMA CGM in a ceremony held at the former's Subic shipyard on Tuesday, October 9.
Named CMA CGM Louis Bleriot after the celebrated French aviator and inventor, the vessel was launched in April 2018.
This is the third and last vessel of its kind that CMA CGM ordered from HHIC-Phil in April 2015.
CMA CGM Louis Bleriot has an LOA of 385 metres, a width of 59 metres, and a depth of 25.88 metres.
- GSL signs long-term charter agreements with CMA CGM for containership pair
- Naming ceremony held for world’s first Arctic condensate tanker
Grimaldi Group takes delivery of newbuild PCTC
in PCTC World
- Philippines’ NGCP awards €100 million submarine cable contract to Nexans
- Project UT755L3X crane vessel joins Dragon Oil fleet
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west