Hanjin Heavy Industries and Construction Philippines (HHIC-Phil) delivered a 20,600TEU containership to French shipping company CMA CGM in a ceremony held at the former's Subic shipyard on Tuesday, October 9.
Named CMA CGM Louis Bleriot after the celebrated French aviator and inventor, the vessel was launched in April 2018.
This is the third and last vessel of its kind that CMA CGM ordered from HHIC-Phil in April 2015.
CMA CGM Louis Bleriot has an LOA of 385 metres, a width of 59 metres, and a depth of 25.88 metres.
- Naval Group and ECA consortium to build 12 minehunters for Belgian and Dutch navies
- COLUMN | Are harbour workboats the next target for emission reductions? [Tug Times]
- FEATURE | Not one, but two new points of tension for France in the Pacific
- Bouchard Transportation takes delivery of ATB
- Latitude Verte’s newest tour boat completes first sea trials