Hudong-Zhonghua Shipbuilding recently delivered the 13,500TEU containership COSCO Shipping Rose.
It is the third 13,500TEU ship built by Hudong Zhonghua for COSCO Shipping.
The construction period of the vessel was shortened compared to that of its first two sister ships due to the typhoon season.
- Wuchang Shipbuilding launches submersible mothership
- Pakistan Navy’s newest survey ship launched
TT-Line and Jinling Shipyard sign contract for LNG-powered Ro-Pax
in Ro-Pax World
OPINION | Indonesia has a stake in US/Australian Lombrum plans too
- Chengxi Shipyard launches first of six bulkers for South Korean operator
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west