A consortium of marine industry players was recently formed to collaborate in developing new levels of performance and environmental efficiency for container vessels.
Parties to the consortium, led by Dubai-based Zaitoun Green Shipping, include MacGregor, part of Cargotec, Gaztransport and Technigaz, Carina Solutions, Winterthur Gas and Diesel, and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Marine Machinery and Equipment.
The consortium also aims to create a new business model for the container sector, and will address issues such as under-performing systems and processes to make assets more profitable and eco-efficient.
- Waste-collecting ASV to begin operations in November
- VESSEL REVIEW | Munson muscle for the Middle East
- Mitsubishi Shipbuilding holds naming ceremony for Mitsui’s newest LNG carrier
Mitsubishi delivers Ro-Pax to Taiheiyo Ferry
in Ro-Pax World
- Mitsubishi Shipbuilding christens seventh LPG carrier for Astomos Energy
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy