Seaspan Corporation has accepted delivery of the CMA CGM Chennai, a 10,000TEU containership that will commence a fixed rate time charter with CMA CGM for a three year term with an option to extend for an additional three years.
The new containership, which was constructed at Jiangsu Yangzi Xinfu Shipbuilding Co. and Jiangsu New Yangzi Shipbuilding Co., is the fourth in a series of four 10,000TEU vessels under time charter to CMA CGM that were delivered in the first half of 2018.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Tour boat damaged, five injured following collision with yacht near Aeolian Islands
- Vietnamese boat detained for illegal fishing in Southern Philippines
- Brevik Fergeselskap orders electric ferry from Holland Shipyards
- Construction temporarily halted on Havila Kystruten cruise ship pair
- US Navy issues draft RFP for corvette-sized USVs