Mitsui E&S Shipbuilding (MES-SC), in partnership with Yangzijiang Shipbuilding (YZJ) and Mitsui and Co (Mitsui), has entered into a shareholder’s agreement to establish a new joint venture to operate a shipbuilding business.
The new company will aim to build a globally competitive shipbuilding business by combining YZJ’s production capacity, Mitsui’s sales capabilities, and MES-SC’s production technology.
The joint venture’s operations are expected to commence in April 2019.
- Chengxi Shipyard launches first of six bulkers for South Korean operator
- Jiangsu Zhenjiang delivers ASD tug pair to local operator
Hudong-Zhonghua launches chemical tanker for Odfjell
in Tanker World
VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west
- Naming ceremony held for world’s first Arctic condensate tanker
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west
- VESSEL REVIEW | Njord Zenith – BMT’s new crewboat for Njord Offshore
- Australia set to stop northern summer sheep exports
- VESSEL REVIEW | Sea Express II – SeaCat Ships’ new 29-metre Caribbean eco-ferry