Mitsui E&S Shipbuilding (MES-SC), in partnership with Yangzijiang Shipbuilding (YZJ) and Mitsui and Co (Mitsui), has entered into a shareholder’s agreement to establish a new joint venture to operate a shipbuilding business.
The new company will aim to build a globally competitive shipbuilding business by combining YZJ’s production capacity, Mitsui’s sales capabilities, and MES-SC’s production technology.
The joint venture’s operations are expected to commence in April 2019.
- Wuchang Shipbuilding launches submersible mothership
- Pakistan Navy’s newest survey ship launched
TT-Line and Jinling Shipyard sign contract for LNG-powered Ro-Pax
in Ro-Pax World
OPINION | Indonesia has a stake in US/Australian Lombrum plans too
- Chengxi Shipyard launches first of six bulkers for South Korean operator
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west