China’s Central Commission for Discipline Inspection is investigating China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation (CSIS) General Manager Sun Bo.
Sun Bo is being investigated due to “suspected serious violation of party disciplinary rules and law".
CSIS is state-owned and Sun Bo also serves as deputy chief of the company’s leading party members’ group.
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fifth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Jiangsu Zhenjiang delivers ice-class tug to Tangshan operator
- Chinese longliner catches fire off Tuvalu
- Caspian Offshore Construction takes delivery of Damen ice-class tug
- Zhongshan Water Administration's newest vessel to patrol Dawan district
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic