A launching ceremony for the third vessel of a series of Project ROB20 non-self-propelled barges was held June 7, 2018 at Okskaya Sudoverf Shipyard.
The ship, named Belmax 3 is being built under order of PAO STLC.
The contract for construction was signed on October 31, 2017. The first barge was laid down on November 22, 2017.
The ship has an LOA of 118.79 metres, deadweight of 6,013 tonnes and maximum cargo tank capacity of 6,860m3.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Amelia and Johan – Purpose built cats boost Hawaii’s scuba diving charter industry
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance