Euronav NV has sold the Suezmax Cap Jean for US$10.6 million.
The vessel was delivered to her new owners on June 8.
Euronav said it would record a capital gain of approximately US$10.6 million in the current quarter.
Last modified onWednesday, 13 June 2018 16:48
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines’ first missile-capable frigate to be launched on May 23
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fourth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Viking wins Norwegian Police Service patrol boat contract
- New fireboat delivered to Rabun County, Georgia