Euronav NV has sold the Suezmax Cap Jean for US$10.6 million.
The vessel was delivered to her new owners on June 8.
Euronav said it would record a capital gain of approximately US$10.6 million in the current quarter.
Last modified onWednesday, 13 June 2018 16:48
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Amelia and Johan – Purpose built cats boost Hawaii’s scuba diving charter industry
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance