Cruise Ship Interiors Expo, the world’s first highly focused event dedicated to interior design, architecture, and outfitting in the cruise industry, has announced its first conference speakers and key topic sessions.
The inaugural event will take place June 18-20, 2019, bringing together senior delegates to debate and discuss the latest issues, opportunities, and challenges in the cruise interiors industry. The two-day conference is free to attend and CPD-accredited for professionals who collect points in this field.
“The significant passenger demand in the cruise line industry has fueled a rapid transformation in marine interior and outfitting, creating a plethora of experiences for everyone on board,” commented Toby Walters, CEO, Cruise Ship Interiors Expo. “With this in mind, we have curated a conference program that kicks off with a leaders’ debate and follows on with topics including sustainability at sea, color predictions, future design trends, and passenger flow.”
Confirmed speakers include:
● Francesca Bucci, President, BG Studio
● Javier Calle, Founding Partner, Studio DADO
● Dee Cooper, Senior Vice President of Design, Virgin Voyages
● Colin Gant, Vice President of Vessel Refurbishment, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings
● My Nguyen, Deputy Director of Interior Design & Operations, Holland America Line & Seabourn
● Vittoria Garroni, Founder & President, Garroni Design
The event is co-located with Marine Catering Expo, where galley and restaurant stakeholders can meet with qualified buyers from the passenger ship sector. With more than 200 exhibiting suppliers, unparalleled networking opportunities, and live demonstrations of the latest products to hit the market, delegates will be inspired and equipped to grow their business and push their creative boundaries.
The latest maritime gear and service news from across the globe.