Ares Shipyard of Turkey and Thyssenkrupp Marine Systems of Germany have announced a long term partnership agreement.
This exclusive agreement has initiated a long term support program between parties with joined forces on international business development and infrastructural investments towards design and production of specialised, state-of-the-art naval platforms for their allies worldwide.
Ares and Thyssenkrupp have been working on joint export programs for several third countries with mutual support in terms of design, production technologies and infrastructure development as well as marketing and strategic business development in B2B, B2G and G2G levels.
The agreement in the first phase will focus on Europe, Middle East and Africa. Within the next steps, this partnership is aimed to cover worldwide naval and commercial network via ARES - Thyssenkrupp joint business development forces.
Latest from Baird Maritime Gear Editor
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | New heavy duty ratings plus IMO III concept for the D8 engine
- Hamiltonjet secures multi-year project with Taiwanese Coast Guard
- GEAR | Volvo Penta D13-400s provide fuel savings and reliability
- MAN Engines releases first IMO Tier III engines for workboats
- Schottel expands range of high-performance nozzles