A complete Humphree equipment set up has been installed on a new Norwegian SWATH vessel.
The vessel is equipped with transom mounted interceptors and fin stabilisation based on four fins. The complete system is electric actuated with the Humphree fast servo units.
The Humphree Active Ride control system, integrating both interceptors and fins in one system, has proved to give a significant motion reduction that improves safety and comfort onboard for both crew and passenger. The system also reduce fuel consumption which minimise the environmental impact from the vessels operation.
This waterjet propelled vessel is also assisted with the Humphree interceptor steering that further improve the fuel consumption and the vessels durability.
Latest from Baird Maritime Gear Editor
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | New heavy duty ratings plus IMO III concept for the D8 engine
- Hamiltonjet secures multi-year project with Taiwanese Coast Guard
- GEAR | Volvo Penta D13-400s provide fuel savings and reliability
- MAN Engines releases first IMO Tier III engines for workboats
- Schottel expands range of high-performance nozzles