Freire Shipyards and Grupo Calvo of Galicia have signed a contract for the construction and delivery of a new tuna purse seiner.
Delivery of the vessel is expected to take place 19 months after the signing of the contract.
The seiner will have a length of 77 metres and 18 freezer compartments with a total capacity of 1,500 cubic metres.
Construction temporarily halted on Havila Kystruten cruise ship pair
Baleària launches Port Everglades-Bimini fast ferry route
- Özata scores three newbuilding contracts from Norwegian owners
- Boluda completes acquisition of Kotug Smit Towage
- Moen Marin to build hybrid fish farm boat for Norwegian operator
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy